Monday, October 29, 2007

New Blog

I receive newsletters about interesting tips and facts that have to do with StoresOnline. I noticed that no one has posted any of this helpful information, so I'll be posting what I can in an effort to help spread the word to those who are interested in StoresOnline and StoresOnlinePro software. The StoresOnline website builder has a lot of features and benefits that often are overlooked, so I hope that you'll enjoy the tips and information that I share here. If you are interested in finding out more about StoresOnline, it is best to visit their website http://www.storesonlinepro.com for official information on the website builder. This is just a blog where I'll post newsletter info and the occasional opinion about the information that was given in the StoresOnline newsletter. Enjoy!